Monday, May 18, 2009

GNO!!!






ahhhhh....this is the life!:)





































So while the guys were roughing it out in the wild at fathers and sons, the girls and I got to hang out....it was a girls night out!! I picked the girls up early from school and surprised them to a spa pedicure. It was so fun and relaxing . We loved being pampered...what girl doesn't? Later, we met up with some friends for dinner and a movie. We ate at Brios.....it was so yummy, they have the best salads there!!! After dinner, we tried to get into the movie "Hannah Montana" but it was packed, so we walked around the mall and waited for the late show. The girls had fun dressing up in the stores and the movie was great....there was a lot of singing and dancing going on during the movie, good thing it was dark and hardly anyone in there!!!!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

You're such a fun mom! What an awesome day. I can't wait until Sydney is old enough to enjoy those things. She's so girly, I have a feeling it's not too far away.

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

Such cutie pies!!!

Bernard Family said...

Cute blog! I saw nmbrooks on my blog roll and I thought who the heck is this and was so excited to see you had a blog. I feel like we never see you guys anymore since we moved the next street over. We'll have to get together for a BBQ one of these days.

Donelle said...

So glad to see you update your blog. You are such a GREAT mom and those girls are super cute and blessed to have you!