Sunday, June 28, 2009

New addition to our family!!!



NO...........




YES.......


Nate brought home this horney toad from scout camp for the kids....and they LOVE this thing!!! My poor kids think they are so deprived of not having a pet(they do have a fish...and guess who cleans the bowl.....ME!) so I let them keep this little critter for a litlle while. Carter named our new pet "tony hawk( don't know how he came up with that name). The kids played with tony all day long...I don't think he even touched foot in his cage! It was a really sad day when we fianlly had to let him go....all the kids cried!

5 comments:

Alene said...

i am not going to lie, I was a little freaked out at the pregnant belly for a minute! Tony Rocks! Welcome to the Fam :)

Donelle said...

Ok, so I think you need to get your kidos a real pet. Come one...there's room for a few creatures around your house:)

Macaia said...

HAHA!!! You made me jump out of my chair when I saw the belly!!! :)

katie said...

YEAH you have a blog!! So fun to see you tonight at Barro's. We need to go out sometime-lets plan it! Your SO brave to have that creature apart of your family. You are a better mom than me!

Kylee said...

he was so cute