Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So Sad!!!

Ok....so I have not updated our blog in such a long time!! We had some computer problems so we paid someone to fix it...so the story in short is that our computer couldn't be fixed without wiping out the hard drive and start over.....that meant that all my pictures that were on the computer is gone...they weren't salvageable(we might have some on a back up disk but who knows where they are!)...yep you heard right gone...disappeared...vanished...its history! I know, my stomach knots up when I think about it...all those memories, gone! I just have to take myself to my happy place sometimes and try not to think about it, being in denial is a good thing sometimes huh?

3 comments:

Shawna said...

That is horrible. How sad. I'm so scared of that happening. I've had that happen to a few friends lately too. I think it just happened to Tiff a few months back. I'm so sorry Maya. That stinks.

Alene said...

So sorry, I was hoping the guy would save those for you! You know what this means, you have to do some things AGAIN, just for the pictures :)I am up for a cabin trip if you want to start there!

alison huston said...

I'm so sorry Maya. I can't imagine anything worst. Thanks for posting about it, I did a back up on all our pictures.